Saturday, September 15, 2007

Went to visit Pepper Today



Dinah borrowed my camera this weekend, so I can't show you how happy he looked. He and Row continue to be best of friends, and Pepper enjoyed the four bananas and bag of carrots I brought him. Molly had to stay in the car, but she's doing fine as well. (The owner's dogs get to run free on the property.)

Kind of weird when you go to visit an old horse, though. I mean, you're sort of feeling like conversation is in order, but once the food has been hoovered the horse seems less interested.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always preferred to visit Dad at the nursing home at meal time because it was fun to feed him.

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to read about this visit with Pepper! Did they have a hunch that Row and Pepper would be good roommates, or was it just chance?