Friday, December 05, 2008

Out of here



We're getting up at 3:45 to fly to Naples, Florida via Chicago to visit Jon's parents. Then on to New Jersey on Monday to see my mother who isn't doing so well. When I called tonight the nurse answered. My mother was in a panic because she couldn't find Carol's phone number. Carol died 17 years ago. But after I talked to my mother for a while, she was laughing about it.

But you can see, things aren't going well. I'm not taking a computer so this blog will be quiet until after Wed. night when I return.

5 comments:

Namowal (Jennifer Bourne) said...

I'm sorry to hear your mother isn't doing well. I wish the previous sentence didn't sound so "canned," as I'm sincerely sorry. Bad things seem to be happening to a lot of people.
I'll be thinking about you when you're away.

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking about you when you're away, too.

Anonymous said...

I hope your mom's OK.

A Wanderer said...

I'm sorry to hear about your mom not doing well too.
It brings to mind some memories of mine; without going into it, I'll just say that, to some extent, I know the feeling.

Sally said...

Thanks for all your concern.