Friday, July 31, 2009

Twit Draw Chain



No, that isn't a command. On twitter they have the same drawing program available, Graffiti, but they have an option to do a drawing chain, an idea which is sort of fun, or is it just annoying?

I started one and sent it on to Linda and her talented pal Lisa Horstman. Namowal, I couldn't find your twitter name. Anyone else who wants to join in on another one, or start one, great. I have been feeling utterly uninspired, a regular blank canvas, and something like this gives me a little push. My twitter name is funonmars. Lately I'm enjoying twitter more than facebook. It's not such a load of information and prying questions.

Dots, anyone?

2 comments:

Linda said...

That was so much fun today.
(And I love the dots.)

Namowal said...

My twitter name is OtherNamowal (believe it or not, some other Los Angeles gal beat me to the "Namowal" moniker!)

Design by FunonMars with help from Elque